''Once a man has seen a dragon in flight, let him stay home and tend his garden in content . . . for this wide world has no greater wonder.'' --George R. R. Martin
- This sumptuous journal features gorgeous dragon artwork by fantasy illustrator Stephanie Law.
- The light of the moon reveals a majestic dragon aloft in an amethyst sky.
- Details of the cover design gleam with gold foil tracery, while raised embossing lends dimension.
- Gilded-gold page edges add a little extra splendour.
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for all of your musings.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- An amethyst-colored elastic band attached to the back cover keeps you place or keeps journal closed.
- Rich green interior endsheets perfectly complement the design.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, etc.
- 16cm x 21cm